Based on the timeless Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100, the new for 2020 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100 Bud Ekins Special Editions celebrate Bud Ekins, a genuine motorcycle legend. A professional stuntman and top class motocross and desert racer, Bud also ran Triumph's biggest American dealership of the time in Sherman Oaks, California, where he became a close friend and the riding partner of a host of Hollywood stars from Steve McQueen, to Paul Newman and Clint Eastwood.
The 2020 Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100 Bud Ekins Special Editions take all of the classic style and modern capability of the standard Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100 and bring an even higher standard of finish, including:
- Exclusive California-inspired tank design with striking California ‘flying globe’ logo
- Unique Triumph heritage tank logo
- Unique Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100 Bud Ekins logo on the side panels
- Dedicated front mudguard paint finish with beautiful California ‘flying globe’ logo
In addition to their unique paint scheme, the T120 and T100 Bud Ekins Special Editions also feature a host of premium details that further enhance their individual style and one-off positioning, including;
- Monza-style flip-up cap
- Higher specification LED indicators (market dependent)
- Diamond knurl textured handlebar grips
- Minimal bar-end mirrors
- Dedicated black engine badges
As these are official Triumph Special Edition motorcycles, each Bud Ekins Bonneville T120 and Bonneville T100 motorcycle is sold with a certificate of authenticity, which includes an exclusive account of Bud Ekins’ incredible story and is signed by Triumph’s CEO Nick Bloor and Bud Ekins’ daughters, Susan and Donna Ekins.